How to Apply Miss Rose Concealer Like a Pro
Miss Rose Concealer is user-friendly. Follow the below steps to stand out.
- The perfect base starts with skin prep. Apply a fast-absorbing, makeup-friendly moisturizer to clean dry skin.
- Apply a little concealer to the problem areas of your face using your fingertips or a makeup brush, and blend it gently into your skin.
- You can also use it to highlight your features by applying it to the areas you want to bring attention to, such as the bridge of your nose or your cheekbones.
- Choose one to two shades darker or lighter than your skin tone for natural concealer highlighting and contouring.
- Choose one to two shades lighter or match your skin tone to conceal your under-eyes.
Pro Tip: Remembering “less is more” can help you apply concealer more effectively; instead of slathering it on, use it in thin layers, dabbing it on only where it’s needed. Adding more concealer to achieve the desired level of coverage is much simpler than removing it.
So, what’s the holdup? Say hello to flawless, glowing skin that will amaze everyone. Buy now and thank us later!